Bueno, pues ya tenemos en el aire el nuevo número de Innovate… Así comienza la presentación de James L. Morrison su Editor-in-Chief
Welcome to the April/May issue of Innovate. This issue offers practical accounts of how online technology can bridge the gap between learning and professional practice, explorations of educational applications of video game technology, and an update on current developments in open-access scholarship. We close this issue with a review of a Web site that provides test-based rankings of secondary education across the globe.
Our first three articles describe courses that use David Kolb’s experiential learning cycle to shape a combination of e-learning technologies and experiential learning pedagogy in “ee-learning” environments…
- This Issue’s Articles
- Designing ee-Learning Environments: Lessons from an Online Workshop
- Moving from Theory to Real-World Experiences in an e-Learning Community
- Preparing e-Learning Designers Using Kolb’s Model of Experiential Learning
- Game-Based Learning: A Different Perspective
- Healthy Video Gaming: Oxymoron or Possibility?
- Perspective on Open-Access Publishing: An Interview with Peter Suber
- Places to Go: PISA