Ya conocéis mi gusto por las listas, aquí va una de ocho puntos, recogida de Campustechnology y titulada Online Training for Online Faculty . By Ron Thomas. Sólo apunto los encabezamientos para leer cada punto al post original.
A checklist of the best strategies for designing and delivering online courses to train online faculty.
1. Train faculty on the same platform their students will use.
2. Provide multiple safety nets for faculty during and after their training.
3. Provide multiple ways of learning for multiple learning styles.
4. Stretch the faculty members’ skills and challenge their preconceptions.
5. Be a role model of desired teaching behaviors for online faculty (but even more so).
6. Your organization skills will be tested as an online faculty trainer.
7. Remain open to feedback from your faculty trainees.
8. Online instructor trainees must get practice with their writing skills.